State of the Planet: September 10th, 2021
By Isaac George
Greetings Fellow Earthlings,
With all that is going on these days on Planet Earth our bodies are under stress like we’ve never known before. On one hand there are a myriad of planetary-human dramas to cope with. Then, there are the provocative influences from the increasing rate of vibrations and frequencies rising, sometimes called Ascension, and the pressure it places on our biology and mental-emotional wellbeing. Astrology is a language for interpreting a lot of this, but I’d like to only mention one thing in that regards. Last Tuesday’s New Moon in Virgo. The uptick in sunspots and other solar/Cosmic phenomena coincides with all this, producing geopathic stress.
My personal experience and the experience of those who’ve been in touch with me this past week has been one of upset stomachs, extreme fatigue, weird dreams, episodes of insomnia, irritability, feelings of spaciness and walking in a dreamlike trance, etc., etc. Between our awareness and the planetary sphere, our bodies are getting pushed and pulled in many ways. Amazing how resilient they are, until they are not. Self-care is Numero Uno during these times.
Since we currently find ourselves living inside an artificial digital reality one thing that seems to get increasingly ignored is listening to the body. Pressures at work, home, in relationships, or from medical issues cropping up, all add the noise in which it is difficult to hear what our bodies are saying. Ungroundedness is not just a symptom…it’s a warning.
We can only hear that body when we still our minds and emotions. Really get quiet. Meditation is often equated with the attainment of inner knowledge and acquiring spiritual attributes. Too often mindfulness leaves out the body and if ignored or left out of the picture long enough, they will complain. Our soul has a way to get our attention in such matters…create an illness or discomfort. This gets our attention focused right quick! “What’s wrong with me?” the mind says. “Oh my God, I might be/have (fill in the blank)!!” says the emotional body. Once it has our attention or flattens us with a cold or something more severe, we tend to force ourselves to get well so we can return to the battle. Bad idea. That was not the reason our soul/body intelligence wanted to get our attention about…so we could then plunge headlong back into the world or pressure and responsibilities too soon.
We need to slow down, take stock, and find out what messages our bodies are sending us (from our Spirit and Soul of course). Don’t hasten the healing…allow it to happen! Of course, there are many drugs and natural remedies out there. Some mask the symptoms. Some help our body’s natural capacity for healing. But we need to stop and listen to what OUR body wants and needs first, what direction to take. If the illness is a serious one, then the investigation will have to go deeper to examine how we are hurting ourselves and our bodies by living the way we do, what is in our diet, what we are thinking about, and what we are in fear about.
To make the necessary changes takes will and intention. Incorporating somatic listening (body listening) as part of our meditation or reflection routine is one answer. Another is to pay attention to where our attention is going. Messages in cyberspace via media may be one thing that we need abstinence from. Checking in to our emotions via how deeply or how shallow our breathing is another option. If you’re shallow-breathing, you’re in flight or fight mode. Low oxygenation leads to lower immune levels and a risk of all those helpful little microbes in our bodies keeping things in balance.
Lastly, I have recently discovered the magic healing properties of mushrooms, in particular Cordyceps and Turkey Tail. One or the other, or both, can help restore life force energy, reduce fatigue, boost immunity, and calm the nerves. Another nerve tonic is magnesium. If you can find Calm Natural magnesium powder, this is a great supplement.
The final helpful hint is pleasure. Do whatever helps your body, and you, to feel good. Pleasure can be in many forms, and perhaps you know already what works for you. If so, great! Doing what brings pleasure to our bodies can boost our immune systems and keep all of our systems humming along harmoniously.
One recommendation is to talk and give thanks to our bodies for all they do to support us in our journeys here. Then pet your pet, go for a massage, have a epsom salts or bubble bath, snuggle with somebody, stretch or do some yoga, have a nap...whatever it takes. Out bodies are gift from the Divine, and they truly are dependent on us as we are on them. Treat yours with love and respect, and it will pay off grandly!
That’s it for this week and hope you might find my radio show topic for this week intriguing. All about pleasure and somatic awareness. Details below.
As always, I am at your service as a mentor, and Astro-Therapist to assist you in understanding your position in the Big Story of Life and letting go of the little story. Just click here for an opportunity to discuss what sort of guidance, healing and support you want.
Blessings on your journey,
Social distancing, OCD washing with anti-bacterial soaps, masks, and fear of others as carriers of disease and death has predominated our cultures for the past 17 months. One casualty has been to our feeling safe, and our capacity for trust. Will you only date those who have been vaccinated, or unvaccinated? Another big casualty is our capacity and need for connections, sexuality and healthy pleasure. Since so much of the world has moved online during the pandemic, the rise in cyber-sex and virtual partners has risen dramatically. What is this doing to our innate need for touch, intimacy and just being seen and acknowledged as another human being with needs and desires? We are being dehumanized in stages, and we need to vigorously claim our birthright to pleasure, connection and yes, even sexuality. A sprinkling of Tantra will also be featured. Join me for a one-hour journey back to the roots of our innate and spiritual core as playful and loving beings. It’s good for your health and immune system…on all levels!
All shows air at 6:30pm BST, 1:30pm EDT, and 10:30pm PDT.
Click here to listen LIVE
By Isaac George
January 2nd, 2019
Well, the final installment of this series had a to take a backseat to preparations for our Yule feasting and fellowship with family. The rest of 2018 was spent in hibernation from virtually everything. Usually my week between the Solstice and New Year’s is spent visiting with friends, going shopping, or recovering in general from too much food and libations. This time it’s been spent in deep quiet, including naps, old movies, a brief overnighter to a nearby hotel and spa, with some walks and swimming. But frankly, it feels like a big sigh of relief that 2018 will be fading into the rear-view mirror of life soon.
So, what about 2019? What will it bring, and more importantly, how should we prepare for it? I will present a very in-depth 2019 forecast sometime during the first half of January, a throwback to my old “state of the planet” posts, which will cover the current energies and what we can expect for the first six months or so. What I’m going to cover here is more about preparing the ground, so to speak. I know that most of you like to create a vision for the next 12 months and make your intentions. All well and good, and it is quite important to be clear about what it is you are letting go of from 2018, and what you’d like to experience next. However, I will suggest that this next year and the one after will be a bit less about personal achievements as you’ve known it, and more about discovering what your consummate role and mission as a soul is in concert with the Whole for the decade ahead. It’s prepping for the long term, not just the short.
7 Steps for Sanctuary Maintenance
The first thing we will be doing for ourselves is visioning and writing down the intentions and priorities for 2019 that we consciously choose. Part of this is to shift into a higher degree of self-care on all levels. Since the frequency and pace of things will continue to ramp up, it will become increasingly necessary to cultivate good strategies for the proper functioning of our bodies, minds, and souls. In times of lots of change a firm foundation begins with maintenance. I’m calling it “sanctuary maintenance”, which refers to all aspects of our human lives on this planet – physical, environmental, electromagnetic, psychic, mental and emotional.
The primary ingredient is to make a choice to align deeper with the Earth via Nature and our bodies/mind system. The divine planetary intelligence (Sophia) is our gateway to the higher realms of luminosity that is Source. Easy to do this…very easy in fact. But it will take some transformational steps. Real mastery is in how you choose to align with what supports Life, and in removing what isn't healthy for you. Real sovereignty is the empowerment to make the changes you feel are right for you, so pick and choose from the list below what you sense is appropriate for you.
1. Spiritual: Decide to spend more quiet time each day either meditating or deep breathing, and silently intention to expand your understanding of your role here. We, of ourselves, are all deeply connected spiritual beings already, all the time. What gets in the way is the noise and static we create or surround ourselves with. Even 5 minutes here or there, especially when you notice your body is tense or you are clenching (holding) in some way will benefit.
2. Your body sanctuary: Connect with Nature more, either by taking walks, communing with pets, doing more deep breathing, and tuning into what the body really wants in the way of rest, nutrition, or supplements. Grounding and earthing are always a useful technique. I’ve included a document to download for this below. Diet and the food we consume now is very much a part of this. We’ve gone completely vegetarian the last 9 months, and are leaning towards vegan, and the shift in consciousness and body awareness is noticeable. The benefits of little or no meat consumption is very helpful in reducing climate disruption and excess pollution. We’ve even lost weight without dieting!
3. Digital detox (all levels): Do this for longer than a few days! I plan to turn my smartphone into a dumbphone, by removing and/or disabling a load of apps at the first of the year. I’m being extremely serious about reducing social media and internet time down to the bare minimum. Unless you need these tools for your work/career, try to keep your personal screen time to virtually nothing for a few days a week. Notice when your where your addiction kicks in, then gently and lovingly ask yourself to go a few more hours or days without checking your phone apps.
4. Mental sanctuary: The mind and brain don’t have a firewall! Find some sort of protection from EMF and EMR (electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation) for yourself and your devices and use them. We use a product called energyDots from here in the U.K. and they really do work! If you need help assistance with obtaining some, just email me for more information and pricing if you live outside the U.K. I’ve also included a document below about the effects of geomagnetic stress on the human body. Again, grounding to the Earth is one of the best ways to cancel out EMF induced stress in our cellular structures and central nervous systems.
5. Emotional detoxing. Are there certain individuals or social situations that leave you feeling drained or irritated? Well, it may be time to set better boundaries, call a time-out, or disengage entirely. Which is more important; your spiritual and emotional peace of mind or pleasing others? Another source of emotional toxicity is in refusing to feel things, which then build up to a crisis point and manifest in unpredictable ways. Long term EMF exposure and information overload can numb us out and reduce empathetic awareness. EFT (emotional freedom technique) is one method, or just get in touch with the emotion of the moment and experience it lovingly and consciously. Sometimes though, a deep emotional response is due to something the collective consciousness is experiencing, or it can be induced by solar or geomagnetic activity. Stop and ask yourself, “is this mine?”. Employing kinesiology techniques correctly will always provide you with the answer you seek.
6. Psychic Maintenance: This is important now and will only become even more so as we move forwards. Unless you’re living off-grid and aren’t online, then you’ll know what I mean. The collective consciousness matrix is very strong, and maintaining a solid ground and connection with one’s core isn’t at all easy when you’re immersed in the amount of digitized and hyperdimensional information we’re swimming in. Performing personal clearing and spiritual hygiene is essential. Sometimes earthing will do the trick, or have a sea salt or Epsom salts bath with some lavender oil thrown in. Smudging with cedar sage is effective, and with dragon’s blood resin, even more so. Try new techniques too…as older ones don’t evolve with the times. Email me if you require more assistance.
7. Environmental maintenance: Your home is your sanctuary, so tend to it. Do you have plants in it? Do you keep it clean and well-organized? Does it feel fully like “your” space, your home? If not, populate it with art or icons that reflects and invokes the type of emotional, physical, psychic, mental and spiritual feeling you want in yourself. Recommend you avoid CFL or LED light bulbs too! Compact fluorescent bulbs off-gas mercury and other toxins as they age. LED’s are notoriously bad for melatonin hormone production, as the emphasis on blue spectrum light affects the pineal gland in the brain (which is our 3rd Eye in traditional mysticism and is also find in our cerebrospinal fluid).
I’m offering this information here because for establishing a stronger spiritual connection within and with the natural forces in the world is essential in order to become attuned to the actual truth about what is happening, even if those truths are uncomfortable or disconcerting. Better a painful truth, then continuing to believe in sweet-sounding lies.
Artificial-everything and fraud is rampant, and simulations are becoming so pervasive as to convince us that this IS the new reality we want. Quite simply, it isn’t. Technology, or the addiction to it, is distancing us further from our primary spiritual and biological orientations, and it creates trauma bonding to things rather than healthy, thriving connections to organic Life in all its beautiful diversity. Becoming more sensitive to our bodies, our deeper needs, other people, animals, plants, stones, and the rhythms of Nature creates health on all levels and ensures our mutual survival.
Finally, I highly recommend trying out the following exercise sometime before January 11th. Simply get quiet and sit in meditation for a few minutes. Have a pen and paper handy. Breathe deeply. Once you’re relaxed, start with reviewing 2018. Think about the plusses and minuses you experienced. What was your biggest joy? What was your hardest challenge, and what was your biggest learning? After a few minutes, open your eyes and write these down. I made a page with “+” on one side and minus sign the other and list these things in order of importance from the top-down.
Next, get back into the silence again…this time focusing on the present moment. How do you feel in yourself? Check your emotional-mental temperature. Can you feel your Heart and Soul, and if not, why? What would you like to change in how you feel, and what can your Soul give you to do that? Finally, what do you need or want to let go of from 2018 and the years leading up to it? When you’re done, open your eyes and write that all down.
Now we come to 2019. Go into the silence once more. Now see yourself on January 1st, 2020. Looking back over 2019, what are the highlights of the year? What did you overcome or accomplish? Where did you really shine? How did it feel? Free up your feelings and imagination to imagine that life you lived during this year as if it’s already happened! Now, finally, what singular thing that you received from your future self that helped you to experience the wonders of your life in 2019? After a few more minutes, open your eyes and write all of what you saw and felt down.
There, that is your Plan for 2019…in a nutshell.
If I can be of assistance to you in realizing more of your True Self and come more fully into a deep alignment with your core desires and sacred role in the world, then click on the link below to explore how we might work together to bring it into your experience in 2019. Commit to your soul, your humanity, and to your home…this Earth. The Slow Life isn’t dull, it’s just a metaphor for changing your perceptions to see the beauty that is in you, and that can be created in the world around you. If you don’t slow down, you may just miss out on the best that Life has to offer.
Heart & Soul Breakthrough Strategy Call: https://www.isaacgeorge.com/scheduler.html
2019 3 Session Offer: New Year's Tune Up 2019 Special
Links to EMF and LED articles:
File Download for Earthing:
by Isaac George
May 25th, 2018
You are not a machine.
Looking around these days, whether its in my Inbox, on my social media feeds, or listening to the chatter I pick up on in cafes, I am hearing and seeing loads of messages about becoming more proficient, productive and efficient in your career, workplace, home space and lifetstyle. A near constant litany of ways to improve this, hack that, and strategies for achieving more are even pervasive (as I see it) than in recent memory. In fact, they are becoming just as annoying as pop-up ads. Juxtaposed against this stream of consciousness (am I being too kind here?) are another set of messages warning us about the dysfunctional nature of our lifestyle choices, and how they are increasing our depression, affecting our health, and ultimately calling into question the whole basis of our way of life. Day to day living is becoming a search for the next dopamine fix when you check your smartphone.
Which messages are you listening to?
It seems as if the mindfulness movement has been hijacked to serve our need for ever more security, stuff and to secure some arbitrary ideal of what the “perfect live” looks like. Are we using the tools of metaphysics and spirituality as they were originally designed, or have we co-opted them for our personal ego agendas and possible gain? The wellness industry is a kind of oxymoron really, another adjunct or app to help us to continually cope and produce. However, what happens when you really slow down, and take a closer look, and reflect? The chasing is never-ending. The finding ever more elusive.
Is it all making you happier, or just more miserable than ever?
Worry, anxiety and depression, along with obesity, drug and alcohol addiction, and gender and racial abuses is on the rise. So are authoritarian right-wing politicians and governments. We’re behaving like chronically unfulfilled, hungry ghosts searching for a material or spiritual Nirvana. Perhaps further away from that goal than we'd care to admit. Ultimately, we must ask ourselves, what is it all for, and what is the point?
Whether we like it or not, we are also connected to every other living thing on this world, and we all are having a shared experience. (That's an even a deeper rabbit hole I could take this down, but that’s for another time.) If you are wondering what the most graceful and sensible next steps for reducing or eliminating fear, stress and anxiety in your life, then here is what I’ve found works for me, and for many of those whom I call my clients and friends.
Spiritual Teacher/Mentor, Evolutionary Astrologer, Author and Musician.
If you'd like to the Subscribe to the Infinite Wave Blog and receive it in your email, just click here.
I currently provide all my writings at no charge, but if you find value in what you're reading here, I am grateful for your support.
Contact Isaac for information and appointments:
+44 (0) 7504 822688