By Isaac George
January 2nd, 2019
Well, the final installment of this series had a to take a backseat to preparations for our Yule feasting and fellowship with family. The rest of 2018 was spent in hibernation from virtually everything. Usually my week between the Solstice and New Year’s is spent visiting with friends, going shopping, or recovering in general from too much food and libations. This time it’s been spent in deep quiet, including naps, old movies, a brief overnighter to a nearby hotel and spa, with some walks and swimming. But frankly, it feels like a big sigh of relief that 2018 will be fading into the rear-view mirror of life soon.
So, what about 2019? What will it bring, and more importantly, how should we prepare for it? I will present a very in-depth 2019 forecast sometime during the first half of January, a throwback to my old “state of the planet” posts, which will cover the current energies and what we can expect for the first six months or so. What I’m going to cover here is more about preparing the ground, so to speak. I know that most of you like to create a vision for the next 12 months and make your intentions. All well and good, and it is quite important to be clear about what it is you are letting go of from 2018, and what you’d like to experience next. However, I will suggest that this next year and the one after will be a bit less about personal achievements as you’ve known it, and more about discovering what your consummate role and mission as a soul is in concert with the Whole for the decade ahead. It’s prepping for the long term, not just the short.
7 Steps for Sanctuary Maintenance
The first thing we will be doing for ourselves is visioning and writing down the intentions and priorities for 2019 that we consciously choose. Part of this is to shift into a higher degree of self-care on all levels. Since the frequency and pace of things will continue to ramp up, it will become increasingly necessary to cultivate good strategies for the proper functioning of our bodies, minds, and souls. In times of lots of change a firm foundation begins with maintenance. I’m calling it “sanctuary maintenance”, which refers to all aspects of our human lives on this planet – physical, environmental, electromagnetic, psychic, mental and emotional.
The primary ingredient is to make a choice to align deeper with the Earth via Nature and our bodies/mind system. The divine planetary intelligence (Sophia) is our gateway to the higher realms of luminosity that is Source. Easy to do this…very easy in fact. But it will take some transformational steps. Real mastery is in how you choose to align with what supports Life, and in removing what isn't healthy for you. Real sovereignty is the empowerment to make the changes you feel are right for you, so pick and choose from the list below what you sense is appropriate for you.
1. Spiritual: Decide to spend more quiet time each day either meditating or deep breathing, and silently intention to expand your understanding of your role here. We, of ourselves, are all deeply connected spiritual beings already, all the time. What gets in the way is the noise and static we create or surround ourselves with. Even 5 minutes here or there, especially when you notice your body is tense or you are clenching (holding) in some way will benefit.
2. Your body sanctuary: Connect with Nature more, either by taking walks, communing with pets, doing more deep breathing, and tuning into what the body really wants in the way of rest, nutrition, or supplements. Grounding and earthing are always a useful technique. I’ve included a document to download for this below. Diet and the food we consume now is very much a part of this. We’ve gone completely vegetarian the last 9 months, and are leaning towards vegan, and the shift in consciousness and body awareness is noticeable. The benefits of little or no meat consumption is very helpful in reducing climate disruption and excess pollution. We’ve even lost weight without dieting!
3. Digital detox (all levels): Do this for longer than a few days! I plan to turn my smartphone into a dumbphone, by removing and/or disabling a load of apps at the first of the year. I’m being extremely serious about reducing social media and internet time down to the bare minimum. Unless you need these tools for your work/career, try to keep your personal screen time to virtually nothing for a few days a week. Notice when your where your addiction kicks in, then gently and lovingly ask yourself to go a few more hours or days without checking your phone apps.
4. Mental sanctuary: The mind and brain don’t have a firewall! Find some sort of protection from EMF and EMR (electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation) for yourself and your devices and use them. We use a product called energyDots from here in the U.K. and they really do work! If you need help assistance with obtaining some, just email me for more information and pricing if you live outside the U.K. I’ve also included a document below about the effects of geomagnetic stress on the human body. Again, grounding to the Earth is one of the best ways to cancel out EMF induced stress in our cellular structures and central nervous systems.
5. Emotional detoxing. Are there certain individuals or social situations that leave you feeling drained or irritated? Well, it may be time to set better boundaries, call a time-out, or disengage entirely. Which is more important; your spiritual and emotional peace of mind or pleasing others? Another source of emotional toxicity is in refusing to feel things, which then build up to a crisis point and manifest in unpredictable ways. Long term EMF exposure and information overload can numb us out and reduce empathetic awareness. EFT (emotional freedom technique) is one method, or just get in touch with the emotion of the moment and experience it lovingly and consciously. Sometimes though, a deep emotional response is due to something the collective consciousness is experiencing, or it can be induced by solar or geomagnetic activity. Stop and ask yourself, “is this mine?”. Employing kinesiology techniques correctly will always provide you with the answer you seek.
6. Psychic Maintenance: This is important now and will only become even more so as we move forwards. Unless you’re living off-grid and aren’t online, then you’ll know what I mean. The collective consciousness matrix is very strong, and maintaining a solid ground and connection with one’s core isn’t at all easy when you’re immersed in the amount of digitized and hyperdimensional information we’re swimming in. Performing personal clearing and spiritual hygiene is essential. Sometimes earthing will do the trick, or have a sea salt or Epsom salts bath with some lavender oil thrown in. Smudging with cedar sage is effective, and with dragon’s blood resin, even more so. Try new techniques too…as older ones don’t evolve with the times. Email me if you require more assistance.
7. Environmental maintenance: Your home is your sanctuary, so tend to it. Do you have plants in it? Do you keep it clean and well-organized? Does it feel fully like “your” space, your home? If not, populate it with art or icons that reflects and invokes the type of emotional, physical, psychic, mental and spiritual feeling you want in yourself. Recommend you avoid CFL or LED light bulbs too! Compact fluorescent bulbs off-gas mercury and other toxins as they age. LED’s are notoriously bad for melatonin hormone production, as the emphasis on blue spectrum light affects the pineal gland in the brain (which is our 3rd Eye in traditional mysticism and is also find in our cerebrospinal fluid).
I’m offering this information here because for establishing a stronger spiritual connection within and with the natural forces in the world is essential in order to become attuned to the actual truth about what is happening, even if those truths are uncomfortable or disconcerting. Better a painful truth, then continuing to believe in sweet-sounding lies.
Artificial-everything and fraud is rampant, and simulations are becoming so pervasive as to convince us that this IS the new reality we want. Quite simply, it isn’t. Technology, or the addiction to it, is distancing us further from our primary spiritual and biological orientations, and it creates trauma bonding to things rather than healthy, thriving connections to organic Life in all its beautiful diversity. Becoming more sensitive to our bodies, our deeper needs, other people, animals, plants, stones, and the rhythms of Nature creates health on all levels and ensures our mutual survival.
Finally, I highly recommend trying out the following exercise sometime before January 11th. Simply get quiet and sit in meditation for a few minutes. Have a pen and paper handy. Breathe deeply. Once you’re relaxed, start with reviewing 2018. Think about the plusses and minuses you experienced. What was your biggest joy? What was your hardest challenge, and what was your biggest learning? After a few minutes, open your eyes and write these down. I made a page with “+” on one side and minus sign the other and list these things in order of importance from the top-down.
Next, get back into the silence again…this time focusing on the present moment. How do you feel in yourself? Check your emotional-mental temperature. Can you feel your Heart and Soul, and if not, why? What would you like to change in how you feel, and what can your Soul give you to do that? Finally, what do you need or want to let go of from 2018 and the years leading up to it? When you’re done, open your eyes and write that all down.
Now we come to 2019. Go into the silence once more. Now see yourself on January 1st, 2020. Looking back over 2019, what are the highlights of the year? What did you overcome or accomplish? Where did you really shine? How did it feel? Free up your feelings and imagination to imagine that life you lived during this year as if it’s already happened! Now, finally, what singular thing that you received from your future self that helped you to experience the wonders of your life in 2019? After a few more minutes, open your eyes and write all of what you saw and felt down.
There, that is your Plan for 2019…in a nutshell.
If I can be of assistance to you in realizing more of your True Self and come more fully into a deep alignment with your core desires and sacred role in the world, then click on the link below to explore how we might work together to bring it into your experience in 2019. Commit to your soul, your humanity, and to your home…this Earth. The Slow Life isn’t dull, it’s just a metaphor for changing your perceptions to see the beauty that is in you, and that can be created in the world around you. If you don’t slow down, you may just miss out on the best that Life has to offer.
Heart & Soul Breakthrough Strategy Call: https://www.isaacgeorge.com/scheduler.html
2019 3 Session Offer: New Year's Tune Up 2019 Special
Links to EMF and LED articles:
File Download for Earthing:
by Isaac George
Okay…synchronize your watches. Oh, why bother!! There’s plenty of time…an eternity of it in fact. So, I'll have time for two more blogs after this one for sure! One next week for the Solstice and Full Moon Christmas, and a look ahead for 2016.
Have you been having disturbed sleep patterns? Are you waking up in the middle of the night, and then think five minutes has passed, and it's been an hour? Think of something you need upstairs, then once you got there, completely forgot what the heck it was you needed?
Time. Why is it speeding up, and where is it going? Is someone stealing it? Is it going faster for real, or is that an illusion? Are there Time Bandits messing with our heads, and our Reality here? I loved that movie by Terry Gilliam of Monty Python. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend you do so, for it contains metaphors for our subject today.
Now, I wish to preface what I’m about to discuss from my own personal experiences, especially of the past twenty odd years. The nature of “time” hasn’t been normal since the shamanic-spiritual-sexual emergence that started for me in January of 1994. This was a full blown kundalini awakening.
Time started to morph drastically within weeks of it initiating. Within those first days I began noticing strange anomalous gaps in my experience of time/space. Some short term forgetfulness happened.
I couldn’t believe that what felt like the passage of 30 minutes was actually in linear time spanning a few hours or more. The other phenomenon that began was the appearance on my digital clocks of seeing 11:11 (am and pm), 12:12 (same), 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55! This crazy stuff went on for months, and it wasn’t ever fully explained to me that year. By November I encountered others also contending with this strange stuff. My sleep patterns were majorly disrupted, and I was amazed that I was running on 3-4 hours of sleep for years afterwards, but never was short on energy or strength. Quite amazing how my health seemed unaffected and even improved in certain ways. But, I digress.
Now, the triple and quad numbers thing stayed with me for almost a decade or so, but did, to a certain extent, eventually diminish. So did a majority of the kundalini symptoms. However, shamanic awakenings do not have a sell-buy date. They go dormant, but can become a trigger in the future, or become triggered by some external stimuli. Ultimately the Soul is in charge as to what is transpiring in these experiences, and the timing too. So my kundalini stuff, and the preponderance of seeing these coded numbers and the associated incidences of sleep and time anomalies started up big time for me again in 2012-2013…and continue to the present day.
What does this have to do with now, and the weird stuff that’s going on with time and your relationship to it? Well, it’s all connected in one way or another to larger cycles. Some of these are astrologically explained, others astronomically deduced. The Mayan Calendar countdown to the Winter Solstice of 2012 is one factor. The other one that was operating concurrently with that was the movement of the planet Uranus into Aries (March 2011), and then the Uranus-Pluto Squares that are part of Collective Initiation (Kundalini Awakening to Yin-tegrity) that began in the summer of 2012. The big deal of the ending of the Mayan Long Count Calendar was called “The End of Time.” Whoa!! Big claim that. Everyone expected something momentous to occur in the world at the time. Some folks did have personal events of one kind or another, but for the most part, the “normal” world seemed to continue on its way without interruption, until this year, and specifically, the time between mid-September and right now.
The “big why” for this is still a bit unclear to me, but my intuition says that it is rooted in two things. That Mayan Calendar event in Dec.2012 and what our Planet is going through recently. I don’t mean, socially, politically, or even spiritually. The biosphere, the deep ecology of Gaia is changing…and I think in such a dramatic way that it is altering our perception of time, the way memory works, and how our sleep patterns and dreaming function. It is provoking a lot of the stuff we are see unfolding on the world stage too.
Part of this can be traced to solar activity and how it interacts with the geomagnetic fields of our planet. Some of it is the result of gamma particles streaming in from the galactic core. Recent alignments astrologically to the Super Galactic Center (I will avoid astro-babble here) are probably a big trigger for a lot of it as well.
The symptoms that many are encountering are quite numerous. Here’s my list of 7 Major Indicators:
One reader reports some rather interesting events in her personal awareness. Perhaps you'll resonate with some of these, which I've paraphrased:
"Hearing: low hums, changes in frequency, blocked ears, rising pitches and odd harmonics that vary with changes in barometric pressure and weather. Visual anomalies: sparkling around stuff, or vision is shaky. Coloured shapes: aqua and bright green, pulsations. Some geometric forms, like spirals. Spacial stuff: general spaciness, dizzyness, vertigo, feelings of disassociation. Body aches and pains: that move around the body, changes in temps in various parts of the body, heart palpitations, racing pulse, shortness of breath."
Of course the list goes on, and I invite you, the Reader, to comment and add your experiences to the dialogue.
So, you may wondering how are you supposed to handle this stuff? Patience with self is key. So is extreme self care. You can't will all of this to stop. It may feel like you're under attack (see guy at right), and I will not lie to you and say there aren't dark energies or aspects that aren't too happy about all the changes that are happening, or that have the potential of changing. That's a discussion for another post though.
For sleep disorders, there's Valerian Root, Hops, and the time-tested one, Magnesium (preferably in water soluble form...like Natural Calm). For memory, there are herbs that seem to work, but check with a naturopath or some other health care professional for some suggestions. Best not to fight your own memory, and get in the habit of writing things you need to do on a list, or add to a calendar app on your phone or pad.
For anger and emotions, see a counsellor or a coach, discover EFT tapping, flower essences, EMDR, or just get out into Nature and walk, walk, walk until you're tired. Don't stifle though, and be willing to allow whatever arises to arise while giving yourself empathy. Witness your having the emotions, but you don't have to let your mind go into fight or flight, or label it as a threat.
Electronics is another area. I use EnergyDOTs from a company in the UK. Reputable stuff. It won't stop your stuff from fritzing, but you'll be calmer in the face of electronic disruption. Again, get away from your gadgets and unplug for a bit each day.
If you are super sensitive (empathic), then energy work, or specialized tools may help. As you can imagine, I do a lot of work with others having spiritual emergencies or spontaneous empathic awareness. You can modify without having to shut down completely. Getting out into Nature always helps too. If you feel drawn to do so, I can help support you and provide you with the tools for navigating and enhancing your experience. Just contact me by clicking here.
I have no suggestions for missing time. It's a mystery for the moment.
So there’s something really afoot, and it cannot be ignored. If Uranus in Aries is the awakening to Yintegrity (the Divine Feminine), and the end of the Mayan Calendar is the end of our being in the grip of historical time and Karma, then we are moving into more of what the Aboriginals refer to as the Dreamtime. Our imaginal realm is beginning to surface and supersede our Yangtegrity-based reality. For the uninitiated, Yangtegrity is “Let’s make a plan and build it” goal-oriented Patriarchy. Yintegrity is “I feel to do this now, cause I want to” intuitive and instinctual Feminine creativity. The attitude most in harmony with Nature and the Planet is Yintegrity. It is supportive, collaborative and non-competitive. It seeks to create community, not competition. Yangtegrity is part of the “been there, done that” continuum. Uranus-Pluto is definitely the switch between paradigms.
Since Uranus is involved, and is prodding us towards “no time” Yintegrity, I must reiterate that I have no way or means of predicting any outcomes here. Uranus is community AND independence AND unpredictability. It’s kind of like this: “I’ll know what I need to know when I need to know it. If I needed to know it NOW, I would already know it.” One prayer for these times could be “I always receive whatever I need before I know I need it.”
Of course all of this, including this blog, is…well, just in the nick of Time!
Go ahead, steal some time. No one’s looking. Or if they do see you, they’ll forget about it in 10 seconds…9, 8, 7, 6…
HOLIDAY SPECIAL OFFER
20% OFF ON SELECTED ASTROLOGY READINGS
Transit Readings (Trends), Birth (Natal) Chart Readings, Relationship Readings and Soul Destiny Readings
Holiday Specials begin this New Moon, December 11th, 2015
and end on December 31st, 2015
Gift Certificates are also available
For details, please click HERE
Spiritual Teacher/Mentor, Evolutionary Astrologer, Author and Musician.
If you'd like to the Subscribe to the Infinite Wave Blog and receive it in your email, just click here.
WANT A DIRECT RSS FEED?
I currently provide all my writings at no charge, but if you find value in what you're reading here, I am grateful for your support.
Contact Isaac for information and appointments:
+44 (0) 7504 822688