By Isaac George
January 2nd, 2019
Well, the final installment of this series had a to take a backseat to preparations for our Yule feasting and fellowship with family. The rest of 2018 was spent in hibernation from virtually everything. Usually my week between the Solstice and New Year’s is spent visiting with friends, going shopping, or recovering in general from too much food and libations. This time it’s been spent in deep quiet, including naps, old movies, a brief overnighter to a nearby hotel and spa, with some walks and swimming. But frankly, it feels like a big sigh of relief that 2018 will be fading into the rear-view mirror of life soon.
So, what about 2019? What will it bring, and more importantly, how should we prepare for it? I will present a very in-depth 2019 forecast sometime during the first half of January, a throwback to my old “state of the planet” posts, which will cover the current energies and what we can expect for the first six months or so. What I’m going to cover here is more about preparing the ground, so to speak. I know that most of you like to create a vision for the next 12 months and make your intentions. All well and good, and it is quite important to be clear about what it is you are letting go of from 2018, and what you’d like to experience next. However, I will suggest that this next year and the one after will be a bit less about personal achievements as you’ve known it, and more about discovering what your consummate role and mission as a soul is in concert with the Whole for the decade ahead. It’s prepping for the long term, not just the short.
7 Steps for Sanctuary Maintenance
The first thing we will be doing for ourselves is visioning and writing down the intentions and priorities for 2019 that we consciously choose. Part of this is to shift into a higher degree of self-care on all levels. Since the frequency and pace of things will continue to ramp up, it will become increasingly necessary to cultivate good strategies for the proper functioning of our bodies, minds, and souls. In times of lots of change a firm foundation begins with maintenance. I’m calling it “sanctuary maintenance”, which refers to all aspects of our human lives on this planet – physical, environmental, electromagnetic, psychic, mental and emotional.
The primary ingredient is to make a choice to align deeper with the Earth via Nature and our bodies/mind system. The divine planetary intelligence (Sophia) is our gateway to the higher realms of luminosity that is Source. Easy to do this…very easy in fact. But it will take some transformational steps. Real mastery is in how you choose to align with what supports Life, and in removing what isn't healthy for you. Real sovereignty is the empowerment to make the changes you feel are right for you, so pick and choose from the list below what you sense is appropriate for you.
1. Spiritual: Decide to spend more quiet time each day either meditating or deep breathing, and silently intention to expand your understanding of your role here. We, of ourselves, are all deeply connected spiritual beings already, all the time. What gets in the way is the noise and static we create or surround ourselves with. Even 5 minutes here or there, especially when you notice your body is tense or you are clenching (holding) in some way will benefit.
2. Your body sanctuary: Connect with Nature more, either by taking walks, communing with pets, doing more deep breathing, and tuning into what the body really wants in the way of rest, nutrition, or supplements. Grounding and earthing are always a useful technique. I’ve included a document to download for this below. Diet and the food we consume now is very much a part of this. We’ve gone completely vegetarian the last 9 months, and are leaning towards vegan, and the shift in consciousness and body awareness is noticeable. The benefits of little or no meat consumption is very helpful in reducing climate disruption and excess pollution. We’ve even lost weight without dieting!
3. Digital detox (all levels): Do this for longer than a few days! I plan to turn my smartphone into a dumbphone, by removing and/or disabling a load of apps at the first of the year. I’m being extremely serious about reducing social media and internet time down to the bare minimum. Unless you need these tools for your work/career, try to keep your personal screen time to virtually nothing for a few days a week. Notice when your where your addiction kicks in, then gently and lovingly ask yourself to go a few more hours or days without checking your phone apps.
4. Mental sanctuary: The mind and brain don’t have a firewall! Find some sort of protection from EMF and EMR (electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation) for yourself and your devices and use them. We use a product called energyDots from here in the U.K. and they really do work! If you need help assistance with obtaining some, just email me for more information and pricing if you live outside the U.K. I’ve also included a document below about the effects of geomagnetic stress on the human body. Again, grounding to the Earth is one of the best ways to cancel out EMF induced stress in our cellular structures and central nervous systems.
5. Emotional detoxing. Are there certain individuals or social situations that leave you feeling drained or irritated? Well, it may be time to set better boundaries, call a time-out, or disengage entirely. Which is more important; your spiritual and emotional peace of mind or pleasing others? Another source of emotional toxicity is in refusing to feel things, which then build up to a crisis point and manifest in unpredictable ways. Long term EMF exposure and information overload can numb us out and reduce empathetic awareness. EFT (emotional freedom technique) is one method, or just get in touch with the emotion of the moment and experience it lovingly and consciously. Sometimes though, a deep emotional response is due to something the collective consciousness is experiencing, or it can be induced by solar or geomagnetic activity. Stop and ask yourself, “is this mine?”. Employing kinesiology techniques correctly will always provide you with the answer you seek.
6. Psychic Maintenance: This is important now and will only become even more so as we move forwards. Unless you’re living off-grid and aren’t online, then you’ll know what I mean. The collective consciousness matrix is very strong, and maintaining a solid ground and connection with one’s core isn’t at all easy when you’re immersed in the amount of digitized and hyperdimensional information we’re swimming in. Performing personal clearing and spiritual hygiene is essential. Sometimes earthing will do the trick, or have a sea salt or Epsom salts bath with some lavender oil thrown in. Smudging with cedar sage is effective, and with dragon’s blood resin, even more so. Try new techniques too…as older ones don’t evolve with the times. Email me if you require more assistance.
7. Environmental maintenance: Your home is your sanctuary, so tend to it. Do you have plants in it? Do you keep it clean and well-organized? Does it feel fully like “your” space, your home? If not, populate it with art or icons that reflects and invokes the type of emotional, physical, psychic, mental and spiritual feeling you want in yourself. Recommend you avoid CFL or LED light bulbs too! Compact fluorescent bulbs off-gas mercury and other toxins as they age. LED’s are notoriously bad for melatonin hormone production, as the emphasis on blue spectrum light affects the pineal gland in the brain (which is our 3rd Eye in traditional mysticism and is also find in our cerebrospinal fluid).
I’m offering this information here because for establishing a stronger spiritual connection within and with the natural forces in the world is essential in order to become attuned to the actual truth about what is happening, even if those truths are uncomfortable or disconcerting. Better a painful truth, then continuing to believe in sweet-sounding lies.
Artificial-everything and fraud is rampant, and simulations are becoming so pervasive as to convince us that this IS the new reality we want. Quite simply, it isn’t. Technology, or the addiction to it, is distancing us further from our primary spiritual and biological orientations, and it creates trauma bonding to things rather than healthy, thriving connections to organic Life in all its beautiful diversity. Becoming more sensitive to our bodies, our deeper needs, other people, animals, plants, stones, and the rhythms of Nature creates health on all levels and ensures our mutual survival.
Finally, I highly recommend trying out the following exercise sometime before January 11th. Simply get quiet and sit in meditation for a few minutes. Have a pen and paper handy. Breathe deeply. Once you’re relaxed, start with reviewing 2018. Think about the plusses and minuses you experienced. What was your biggest joy? What was your hardest challenge, and what was your biggest learning? After a few minutes, open your eyes and write these down. I made a page with “+” on one side and minus sign the other and list these things in order of importance from the top-down.
Next, get back into the silence again…this time focusing on the present moment. How do you feel in yourself? Check your emotional-mental temperature. Can you feel your Heart and Soul, and if not, why? What would you like to change in how you feel, and what can your Soul give you to do that? Finally, what do you need or want to let go of from 2018 and the years leading up to it? When you’re done, open your eyes and write that all down.
Now we come to 2019. Go into the silence once more. Now see yourself on January 1st, 2020. Looking back over 2019, what are the highlights of the year? What did you overcome or accomplish? Where did you really shine? How did it feel? Free up your feelings and imagination to imagine that life you lived during this year as if it’s already happened! Now, finally, what singular thing that you received from your future self that helped you to experience the wonders of your life in 2019? After a few more minutes, open your eyes and write all of what you saw and felt down.
There, that is your Plan for 2019…in a nutshell.
If I can be of assistance to you in realizing more of your True Self and come more fully into a deep alignment with your core desires and sacred role in the world, then click on the link below to explore how we might work together to bring it into your experience in 2019. Commit to your soul, your humanity, and to your home…this Earth. The Slow Life isn’t dull, it’s just a metaphor for changing your perceptions to see the beauty that is in you, and that can be created in the world around you. If you don’t slow down, you may just miss out on the best that Life has to offer.
Heart & Soul Breakthrough Strategy Call: https://www.isaacgeorge.com/scheduler.html
2019 3 Session Offer: New Year's Tune Up 2019 Special
Links to EMF and LED articles:
File Download for Earthing:
By Isaac George
17 December 2018
[Venus Retrograde is officially over as of today...a perfect lead-in for this post.]
The Winter Solstice is very close now, only 3 days away, and a Full Moon in Cancer less than 24 hours after it. Talk about synchronicities! There is a paradox with this timing. The energies building to a Full Moon are about activation and making visible something previously not visible. It’s an epiphany of sorts. The Winter’s Solstice is almost the polar opposite. A call to get into a quiet place, meditate and take stock about the year past, and give thanks. Then after that it’s time to party, and break into celebration of the return of the light! With the Moon at zero degrees of Cancer, opposite the Sun, it will be a very emotionally charged time as well. Since Chiron in late Pisces will be squaring the axis of the Full Moon, there may be a feeling of needing to connecting with “home”, with the Source itself.
The strategy I suggest here is entering the Silence. There is already so much noise internally and externally during the seasonal rushing around, that we seldom are aware of how much background stress this is causing to our minds and bodies. The intensity levels are rising in different parts of the world, and if we aren’t careful, we can become sufficiently distracted that we can lose sight of what is essential. Connection is essential. Feeling connected, cared for, recognized. The need we have to be seen and understood is so strong, and in such short supply it seems. Taking the time to deliberately connect within yourself via the instrument of Nature is a primary step into the Silence.
Your heartbeat is aligned with the rhythms of the planetary magnetic fields and Her innate intelligence. Your breath is the breath of Consciousness itself. Your blood courses through your veins and your neurons fire without you doing a single deliberate thing. How can we be so susceptible to fear or anxiety? Because we’ve forgotten who we are, and what birthed us, and how much our life is connected and enfolded in a much vaster Life. The Life we call Spirit, Goddess, or All That Is.
The access point is your breath, your heartbeat, and Gaia. She is the gateway to the larger Cosmos. Your identity is an extension created by your soul to function in the world of the senses, but you are part of something much bigger, and infinitely benign and eternal. Again, I suggest to enter the Silence…of your inner sanctuary and ask to be shown the great Mysteries of who you are, who we are, where we come from, and what the true story of Gaia is. Deliberately tuning out the artificial world, at the time of this Solstice, for the purposes of coming into a deeper alignment and understanding, will actually bestow life-sustaining light and health to you, your body, and your perceptual matrix.
How you choose to do this is up to you. You create the space, invent the ritual, and enter the sacred chamber…so to speak. Envision yourself in a haze of golden light that is like a soft nougat. Free your mind of any of the old religious, metaphysical or spiritual forms you have learned about or adopted. Be a fresh vessel for wisdom to enter, and just begin with simple thanks for the experience of life. From there, you make it up, you co-create with the Goddess.
In the wake of the Full Moon, there may be a sensation of releasing and relief, of surrendering into the embrace of Love. Tears of joy and sorrow may flow, and it will probably be very noticeable on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. As the moon cycle weakens towards New Year’s Eve, the deepening will continue, and the desire of extended periods of rest and sleep may become difficult to resist. Don’t resist. You will need all the rest you can get in preparation for the early part of 2019.
Tune in this weekend for the final installment of this series, when I preview the end of the year, and what to possibly expect in the first few months of the new year.
In the meantime…Blessings on you journey,
December Solstice Special Offers:
Transit Reading - Get a handle on the now, and what's coming up in the next year for you. Normally £75 ($96), discounted 20%.Click here to find out more and order.
Soul Star Birth Chart with Transits Reading - Same as above, but includes your birth chart blueprint for bringing you in touch with your mission and purpose, plus the 2019 trends. Normally £120 ($153), discounted 20%.Click here to find out more and order.
2019 Tune Up Package - Package of three 90 minute soul mentoring sessions that include your natal chart and transit analysis, energetic clearing work, and practical techniques for getting into alignment for next year. Normally £297 ($380), discounted 20%.Click here to find out more and order.
(Part 1 of 3 parts)
by Isaac George
December 11th, 2018
“Slow down, you move to fast. You’ve got to make the moment last.” – Simon & Garfunkel
“If we valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” – JRR Tolkien
“Look at Nature! All Nature loafs, while Man alone works for a living.” – Morton Tolboll
When we really tune into our experience of this world right now, and think back one, three, or even 10 years ago, would you say you are more content and satisfied, or less? Does everything make more sense to you, or less? Most importantly, do you have more time to spend enjoying the things that Life offers, or less? Even though everything is abstractly in the “now”, having enough time is, ironically, our most precious resource.
As you reflect on your own answers, I hope it turns out that you are more content, feel like more things are clearer to you, and that you are enjoying a load of time to be with your family, friends, and favorite pursuits. Congratulations, for you are part of a rare and possibly shrinking percentile of the population. If you are not experiencing this expanded state of life, then perhaps you’ll resonate with my call for the Slow Life.
My own perceptions about why it is that there is so much pressure, stress and anxiousness is as multidimensional as the causes themselves. Just some of the current causes are as follows:
Many people in our developed information-based societies are dancing as fast as possible to maintain their standard of living. A good deal more are staying just ahead of losing their livelihood, their income, or their home. Debt and debt service are at record highs. A good many sacrifice warmth and comfort just to be able to put food on the table for themselves and their families. The world is too busy trying to stave off collapse to notice that it’s eating up a massive amount of their attention, resources, and most importantly, time.
Since you’re reading this, I can safely assume that you are deeply interested in spirituality, meditation, transformation, positive perspectives and creating a better world for yourself and everyone else too. Choosing peace, and living a peaceful life is also one of your priorities. However, the world is far from being a peaceful place…currently anyway. Struggle, anxiety, depression and adrenal fatigue are a very real experience for many. Desperation and starvation are something that too many children and their parents are enduring in places like Syria and Yemen. We’d all like to do something more, to contribute more, to help more, but we ourselves are often also just too busy with our dreams, our careers, and the needs of others close to us to be able to do much more than we are already doing.
If everything in your life is fantastic, free, easy and full of joy, then I congratulate you heartily! But if you’re feeling doubt or fear what the future may hold or are even just too tired to care much at all, then I’d like to invite you to really take a long look at your world, your experience and begin to question the stories of how the world works. It is vitally important to understand where we are first, before creating any possible solutions.
In order to do this, you’re going to have to create a slower life. You can’t see or hear anything properly if it’s whizzing by too quickly! Start by carving out 10-15 minutes a day…to do nothing that relates to your work or list of responsibilities. I don’t even want to suggest to you that you meditate, but you could “do” that!
Get into a quieter space. Bedroom? Close the door, turn off the phone. You could pick something that you enjoy doing…thoroughly, like sewing, or cooking, or reading. Better yet, just sit. Eyes open or eyes closed. Sit…quietly. Listen to your breath, your heart. Watch your mind churn…and keep following your own breath. Focus on a single object in front of you if that helps…and really gaze at it effortlessly.
If you find you’re getting annoyed with nothing to do, or with abject silence, then welcome to the club. You’re on the verge of detecting where we are constantly up against a program of distraction from what really matters, which is connection to Source, your own soul and body well-being. Source, God, Goddess, Love, or whatever name you choose to call it, is the Infinite Divine wellspring of everything there is, and everything that isn’t. You didn’t create yourself, and you are alive and breathing through the agency of this Source, and you cannot alter that fact. Pretty humbling stuff, if you ask me. Consciousness and awakening are the ultimate impulse of the Life-Love energy that pulses throughout all that is. Can you just rest in that presence for even 10 minutes? Give it a try. Oh, and you don’t need any intermediary for this…no angels, no masters, no guides. Just you and You. No problem!
After this little experiment, write down what you experienced and what you didn’t experience. It’s a merely a reflective exercise, without a right or wrong to it. Ideally, it can bring you into a place of real pleasurable sensations…a sense of calmness and okay-ness. At least that’s the idea and ideal.
Since we are in the season of giving, I’d suggest that one of the big things you can begin to express with whatever you come away with from these slow life moments is compassion. To give kindness and compassion to whomever you encounter over the last few weeks of 2018 will have great effect. It’s an equalizer, and the one something that we all are needing more of is love and a sense of belonging…the power of communing and community. The best currency, and in my opinion only currency is Love. If you give a donation, let it be wrapped in the felt presence of deliberate and premeditated love. Slow down, and ask the homeless person if they are okay, or if you make the time, ask them to share a bit about themselves. You may get quite an illuminating education and blessing in the process. The money part isn’t the main gift. It’s the gift of time you give to another…a space that is priceless when so many just rush on by, averting their eyes, and caught up in their personal troubles and drama.
Back in a few days with the next segment on The Slow Life. The astrology of Chiron now direct in Pisces is priming us for major healing opportunities on many levels, so relax into the possibilities of what that might engender for yourself.
Blessings on your journey,
Some of my special holiday offers for transformational readings and sessions: https://www.isaacgeorge.com/store/c8/Christmas_Offers_2018.html
Intuitive Spiritual Life and Heart Centered Relationship Coach, Evolutionary Astrologer, Author and Musician.
If you'd like to the Subscribe to the Infinite Wave Blog and receive it in your email, just click here.
DIRECT RSS FEED? SUBSCRIBE HERE
I currently provide all my writings at no charge, but if you find value in what you're reading here, I am grateful for your support.
Contact Isaac for information and appointments:
+44 (0) 7504 822688