Okay…synchronize your watches. Oh, why bother!! There’s plenty of time…an eternity of it in fact. So, I'll have time for two more blogs after this one for sure! One next week for the Solstice and Full Moon Christmas, and a look ahead for 2016.
Have you been having disturbed sleep patterns? Are you waking up in the middle of the night, and then think five minutes has passed, and it's been an hour? Think of something you need upstairs, then once you got there, completely forgot what the heck it was you needed?
Time. Why is it speeding up, and where is it going? Is someone stealing it? Is it going faster for real, or is that an illusion? Are there Time Bandits messing with our heads, and our Reality here? I loved that movie by Terry Gilliam of Monty Python. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend you do so, for it contains metaphors for our subject today.
Now, I wish to preface what I’m about to discuss from my own personal experiences, especially of the past twenty odd years. The nature of “time” hasn’t been normal since the shamanic-spiritual-sexual emergence that started for me in January of 1994. This was a full blown kundalini awakening.
I couldn’t believe that what felt like the passage of 30 minutes was actually in linear time spanning a few hours or more. The other phenomenon that began was the appearance on my digital clocks of seeing 11:11 (am and pm), 12:12 (same), 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55! This crazy stuff went on for months, and it wasn’t ever fully explained to me that year. By November I encountered others also contending with this strange stuff. My sleep patterns were majorly disrupted, and I was amazed that I was running on 3-4 hours of sleep for years afterwards, but never was short on energy or strength. Quite amazing how my health seemed unaffected and even improved in certain ways. But, I digress.
What does this have to do with now, and the weird stuff that’s going on with time and your relationship to it? Well, it’s all connected in one way or another to larger cycles. Some of these are astrologically explained, others astronomically deduced. The Mayan Calendar countdown to the Winter Solstice of 2012 is one factor. The other one that was operating concurrently with that was the movement of the planet Uranus into Aries (March 2011), and then the Uranus-Pluto Squares that are part of Collective Initiation (Kundalini Awakening to Yin-tegrity) that began in the summer of 2012. The big deal of the ending of the Mayan Long Count Calendar was called “The End of Time.” Whoa!! Big claim that. Everyone expected something momentous to occur in the world at the time. Some folks did have personal events of one kind or another, but for the most part, the “normal” world seemed to continue on its way without interruption, until this year, and specifically, the time between mid-September and right now.
The “big why” for this is still a bit unclear to me, but my intuition says that it is rooted in two things. That Mayan Calendar event in Dec.2012 and what our Planet is going through recently. I don’t mean, socially, politically, or even spiritually. The biosphere, the deep ecology of Gaia is changing…and I think in such a dramatic way that it is altering our perception of time, the way memory works, and how our sleep patterns and dreaming function. It is provoking a lot of the stuff we are see unfolding on the world stage too.
Part of this can be traced to solar activity and how it interacts with the geomagnetic fields of our planet. Some of it is the result of gamma particles streaming in from the galactic core. Recent alignments astrologically to the Super Galactic Center (I will avoid astro-babble here) are probably a big trigger for a lot of it as well.
The symptoms that many are encountering are quite numerous. Here’s my list of 7 Major Indicators:
- Forgetfulness (short term) – Memory is related to magnetics. If the Planet’s magnetic fields are truly approaching Zero Point and about to reverse polarity (an event that’s happened many times), this can affect migratory patterns, nesting behaviours and memory. All electronic storage devices rely on magnetism to retain data, and we’re no different. Memory may also be affected by the Maximum Solar Cycle, as Norwegian scientists recently discovered it affects lifespans, and therefore probably impacts DNA sequencing.
- Missing Time – This can be rather subjective. What others have told me confirms my own experiences lately. Something simple that I need to do comes to mind. Ten seconds later…it’s gone. I need to get an item from the kitchen, and once I get there, I can’t recall why I am there. However, I can remember having lunch with so-and-so over a week ago, what I ate, and what was discussed. The biggest example I’ve had is that I awaken in the middle of the night. I feel like I’ve been asleep say, four, maybe five hours. I look at my digital clock…and only an hour has elapsed since I fell asleep.
- Magnetic Anomalies with Electronics – Many report that their laptops, smartphones and other digital equipment are acting in unpredictable and uncooperative ways. Reports of freezing, glitching, missing data, emails, texts, and other weirdness abound. Touchscreens going haywire, predictive text becoming erratic or seems to act like it’s possessed! Battery failures, hard drive failures and RAM memory problems. My digital travel clock has taken to resetting itself during the night. Date goes back 1/1/2004. Time is way off and the temperature switches from Celsius to Fahrenheit or the other way around. Dizziness or vertigo, or general spacy feelings and visual anomalies are also part of the upsets with the geomagnetic fields.
- Sleep Disturbances – Going to bed and enjoying it less? No matter what time you hit the sack you wake up at 3am. Or 4, or 5, and then you can’t sleep…until perhaps 6am, then you wake up tired. You wake up and think its morning, but…(see Number 2 above). Right, l already cited that symptom. Or, you lay awake till 3am, then fall asleep. Ugh!
- Anger and Deep Emotions!! – Feeling peeved for no apparent reason? Or, perhaps someone’s tripped your triggers…and you’re thinking that they’re lucky they aren’t within earshot and reach? A deep grieving or sense of loss pervades, or catches you completely off guard. Losing control over your emotions. Tightening your grip on your emotions. Old wounds and traumas are surfacing dramatically and won’t let you alone!!
- Stuff about Relationships – This is a big one. It’s also about Power and Powerlessness. Enough said…you know who you are out there. This is all interrelated to deep Soul work and Shadow stuff. This is ongoing and will not be disappearing anytime soon.
- Super Empaths in Overload – Feeling the planet’s birth pangs? I thought so. You’re hyper-aware of disturbances to your fields and emotions from others, the Collective nonsense going on, artificial electromagnetic fields from electronic devices, and feeling the general fear levels in the populace. You knew something was up ahead of the attacks in Paris in November, but couldn’t put your finger on the “why.” Confused thinking. Owning what isn’t really yours. False identification or difficulty know what your identity is all about. Loss of interest in the consumer-driven culture. Not sure how to shield yourself, or if that is even an option. Want to trash your television set.
One reader reports some rather interesting events in her personal awareness. Perhaps you'll resonate with some of these, which I've paraphrased:
"Hearing: low hums, changes in frequency, blocked ears, rising pitches and odd harmonics that vary with changes in barometric pressure and weather. Visual anomalies: sparkling around stuff, or vision is shaky. Coloured shapes: aqua and bright green, pulsations. Some geometric forms, like spirals. Spacial stuff: general spaciness, dizzyness, vertigo, feelings of disassociation. Body aches and pains: that move around the body, changes in temps in various parts of the body, heart palpitations, racing pulse, shortness of breath."
Of course the list goes on, and I invite you, the Reader, to comment and add your experiences to the dialogue.
For sleep disorders, there's Valerian Root, Hops, and the time-tested one, Magnesium (preferably in water soluble form...like Natural Calm). For memory, there are herbs that seem to work, but check with a naturopath or some other health care professional for some suggestions. Best not to fight your own memory, and get in the habit of writing things you need to do on a list, or add to a calendar app on your phone or pad.
For anger and emotions, see a counsellor or a coach, discover EFT tapping, flower essences, EMDR, or just get out into Nature and walk, walk, walk until you're tired. Don't stifle though, and be willing to allow whatever arises to arise while giving yourself empathy. Witness your having the emotions, but you don't have to let your mind go into fight or flight, or label it as a threat.
Electronics is another area. I use EnergyDOTs from a company in the UK. Reputable stuff. It won't stop your stuff from fritzing, but you'll be calmer in the face of electronic disruption. Again, get away from your gadgets and unplug for a bit each day.
If you are super sensitive (empathic), then energy work, or specialized tools may help. As you can imagine, I do a lot of work with others having spiritual emergencies or spontaneous empathic awareness. You can modify without having to shut down completely. Getting out into Nature always helps too. If you feel drawn to do so, I can help support you and provide you with the tools for navigating and enhancing your experience. Just contact me by clicking here.
I have no suggestions for missing time. It's a mystery for the moment.
So there’s something really afoot, and it cannot be ignored. If Uranus in Aries is the awakening to Yintegrity (the Divine Feminine), and the end of the Mayan Calendar is the end of our being in the grip of historical time and Karma, then we are moving into more of what the Aboriginals refer to as the Dreamtime. Our imaginal realm is beginning to surface and supersede our Yangtegrity-based reality. For the uninitiated, Yangtegrity is “Let’s make a plan and build it” goal-oriented Patriarchy. Yintegrity is “I feel to do this now, cause I want to” intuitive and instinctual Feminine creativity. The attitude most in harmony with Nature and the Planet is Yintegrity. It is supportive, collaborative and non-competitive. It seeks to create community, not competition. Yangtegrity is part of the “been there, done that” continuum. Uranus-Pluto is definitely the switch between paradigms.
Since Uranus is involved, and is prodding us towards “no time” Yintegrity, I must reiterate that I have no way or means of predicting any outcomes here. Uranus is community AND independence AND unpredictability. It’s kind of like this: “I’ll know what I need to know when I need to know it. If I needed to know it NOW, I would already know it.” One prayer for these times could be “I always receive whatever I need before I know I need it.”
Of course all of this, including this blog, is…well, just in the nick of Time!
Go ahead, steal some time. No one’s looking. Or if they do see you, they’ll forget about it in 10 seconds…9, 8, 7, 6…
20% OFF ON SELECTED ASTROLOGY READINGS
Transit Readings (Trends), Birth (Natal) Chart Readings, Relationship Readings and Soul Destiny Readings
Holiday Specials begin this New Moon, December 11th, 2015
and end on December 31st, 2015
Gift Certificates are also available
For details, please click HERE